Inside each order, you’ll find all these features, these might change according to the order type.
- This is the order ID, each order will have its own, and also you’ll see the payment method and the order type.
- View the date and time the order was placed.
- This is the current status of the order, if you want to change these, simply click in the dropdown and select the new status.
- If you have the Advanced Logistics activated, this bar will be progressing as this intelligent driver assignment works.
- This is the business the order was placed to, if you have a situation with the order, talk with the business owner and solve it using our messages feature.
- Customer´s name who place the order and you can call him easily with one click.
- These are all the products in the order. Click on the dropdown to see the product options and preferences.
- This is the breakdown of the total of the order.
- Total of the order in the currency you have chosen for your platform.
Remember this option "status"?
Well, this is how it looks when you click on it, change the status of your orders at will.
Whenever you change the order status, all the parties involved will get notified; they’ll get push notifications or an email if they are on the app.
All the email configurations can be changed in settings; we’ll jump into that later on.
Order Details: Messages
As you can see, each order has a top menu, where you can see several icons; on this screen, you can see the messages sent inside the order; the messages just work like WhatsApp, your customer, drivers, and business owners can chat right there.
Also, each party involved can:
Add a picture.
View locations of the driver when a status is made.
Add a quick response.
Logistics: Order History
Each time the status changes, you, as a super admin, can see all these statuses and understand how the order is performing.
If a customer, driver, or business owner makes any status change.
This is an essential feature; you can keep an eye easily on the order to make sure everything is fine.
Here if you have Advanced Logistics, you will see all the movements, remember this feature must be enabled in your project before seeing any activity.
This is automated completely, meaning that you won’t have to worry about the logistics of your platform.
What are the logistics taken care of?
These take care of the assignment of the more optimal driver working according to your configuration, like; nearest driver, active drivers, etc.
The Logistics information is all the tries your advanced logistics have made.
Attempts mean the tries your platform makes to assign a driver to deliver a driver.
This is a little more advanced and will work if you want to perform more advanced plugins in your orders; for example, if you're going to take the order with the key "groceries,” send it to your google sheets or anything you'd like.
These filters show you orders based on the filters you’ve selected right here.
Filter them by:
- Driver Group
- Delivery type
- Payment Method.
As Always, Happy Ordering.