As Ordering Inc. we are always trying to improve our platform, so now we have this new feature called Smart Banner, that is available on the Ordering Website 2021
If your customers open your website on a phone, they will see this banner it will redirect your customer to the store, where they can download your Ordering App
You need to do a few thing to set and personalize this banner.
- First you need to know your app ID on the App Store (iOS) and Play Store (Android), please read this article to know how to find those ID's Find mobile app names and IDs for targeting
- Once you find the ID's, go to the Builder select your Ordering Website 2021
- On the Setting section, you will find this new variables
- Add the ID's depending the store, and click UPDATE to save the changes.
- The icon that will be display on the banner, is the same one that the website uses as favicon (go to the image section)
- Then Build the website to apply the changes on your website.
Now to be able to change the text and personalize your banner, you need to use a tool called Language Manager, you can find it on your editor website, under the settings area
In this area, you need to add and/or search a few language variables to personalize the text on the banner.
Ordering, Inc. - MOBILE_APPNAME_AUTHOR
Ordering App (App’s name) - MOBILE_APPNAME
VIEW button - VIEW
Text for the App Store (iOS) - ON_THE_APP_STORE
Text for the Play Store (Android) - IN_GOOGLE_PLAY
Text that says Free - FREE
And to be able to see the changes, just reload the page.