- Have an Apple Developer account. Enroll in https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/ this process can take almost one week to let your account approved by Apple.
- Once you obtain your Developer account, create a bundle id in your Apple account, it should be the same package name like the one you have on your Ordering Builder.
For example your Ordering app package:
- Login to https://developer.apple.com/account/resources/identifiers/list
- Click the + button
- Select App IDs and continue
- Add description, the Bundle id must be the same as the bundle in your Ordering builder, select push notifications, and click the continue button.
- Click the Register button
- Create an App in your Appstoreconnect account
- Login to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/
- Click the "My Apps" button
- Click the + Sign and New App
- Select your settings and click the Create button, please remember to select the correct Bundle id, it is the same one that you have created on the previous step.
Adding your Apple Account on the Ordering Builder
To simplify as much as possible the process to get your apps to the stores we require some information related to your Google and Apple accounts, that information will be used only to generate your apps and automatize the process of launching them to the stores.
iOS - Apple Developer Account
Inside the app Keys Section, you'll find a few fields that require to be filled up with the information your Apple developer account will provide you.
Make sure to read each of the indications below to find out what they do and how to get them.
Apple Team ID
You can get this from your Apple developer account just clicking on the Membership section.
Apple ID & Password
We also need the password that matches your Apple Developer Account.
App Store Connect Team ID (Optional)
App-specific password (If Apple 2-factor authentication is enabled for your account)
*Optional. It is to take advantage of our automatic upload to the Appstore functionality.
- Navigate to https://appleid.apple.com from your web browser and sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
- Under the Security section, select Generate Passwords.
If you don't see the option to generate app-specific passwords, you'll need to enable two-factor authentication, which is different from two-step verification.
- Enter a password label, for example, "Ordering".
- And there you have it! Now just copy the password generated and paste it in your builder for your three apps.
Apple 2-Factor Authentication
The Last Update mentions the last time the two-factor authentication was done on your Ordering Builder. Apple automatically expires sessions in 30 days. Every 30 days please renew your two-factor authentication in your Ordering Builder.
Update 2FA Button: Before clicking the Update 2FA Button please ensure that your Apple information is saved in the builder and the "UPDATE" button is clicked before clicking the "Update 2FA Button".
After clicking "Update 2FA Button" you will see this popup inside your Ordering builder
Please add the Apple verification code and click the "ACCEPT" button.
Android - Google Play Console
Alias, Private key password, Keystore password & File .keystore
All those keys work fine if you use the default ones, we already add them when creating your builder products, but in case you want to use your own you can create them following the steps here.
This file is the one that will allow you to upload your apps directly to the Play Store, to generate it you need to follow the next steps. It's important to do this as the owner
If after the full article and explanation you still don't understand how this works, submit the following form, and we will give you a hand with this.
Have a Happy Ordering
This is a very helpful article, thanks!
Please sign in to leave a comment.