For example, if your page is mysite.ordering.co, the pages you'll create will be at mysite.ordering.co/newpage.html
1. Write the title you want for your page.
2. This field is for the subaddress for your page. Spaces, commas, or special symbols are not allowed.
3. Set this page as content.
4. Here you select which product is created the page. Select the type according to the page you're adding in doing it in the Ordering App, Ordering Web, Business or Delivery.
5. After review, click to add or discard.
6. Clicking on this to edit the content of your page.
7. Clicking on this to remove the page from your ordering web.
Add to Footer
Now your page has been created, to have access from your ordering web to your new page, we need to modify the footer learn how to do this step in this article:
🎉 New feature 🎉
Now you can create a new page with our Editor and the new CMS mode:
To use this URL in your footer use this created URL (pages/"nameofthenewpage")
To use this new page in your Footer use the new URL:
🔧 Know this new Tool 🔧
ID: Number ID of the created page.
Name: Name of the created page.
Filter: Search your pages by ID or Name
1. Click here to edit the created page.
2. Click here to erase a page.
3. Click here to add a new page
Name of the created page.
Slug: This field is for the subaddress for your page. Spaces, commas, or special symbols are not allowed.
Have a Happy Ordering