Keeping relevant with your customers is easy with push notifications, sending instant push notifications to all the customers that have your Apps in their devices is a great way to promote and keep informed.
Configure One Signal
1. Create your One Signal Account
Go to this link https://onesignal.com/ click on Sign Up and start the following process.
Android Set up
2. When you click on the button, One Signal will show you a new window with some options, we can start with Goole Android for now.
3. Now in the following screen, two bars are shown, which have to be filed with the Firebase Server Key & Firebase Sender ID, on this link you will learn how to do this changes https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/generate-a-google-server-api-key
4. Now you will see a window regarding your SDK, select "Phonegap, Cordova, Ionic, Intel XDK, and click Next.
5. In this new window telling your App is Working, only click "Save"
iOS Set Up
6. Go to the settings option in your app.
7. Click on the iOS Option in your Settings inside One Signal Dashboard.
8. Now on the following screen, you have to upload the production certificate.
9. Now you will see a window regarding your SDK, select "Phonegap, Cordova, Ionic, Intel XDK , and click Next.
10. In this new window telling your App is Working, only click "Save"
On this tutorial, you will learn more about it
Once you have the Productions files, you will get the Push Notifications activated on the App you selected.
Setting the One Signal Keys in your Editor & Builder
8. Be sure to get your API Keys, they are under Key & IDs, inside of settings.
Once you get them, let's go inside your Ordering Editor first.
9. Go to Admin Area > Settings > Push Notifications.
10. On the pop up that shows you need to paste your "OneSignal User Auth" and "OneSignal App ID".
Use the field depending on which app you create, Ordering App, Business App, or Delivery App.
11. Get "OneSignal User Auth". To get your "OneSignal User Auth" click on "Account & API Keys".
12. Paste the "Auth Key" on the "OneSignal User Auth" field.
13. To complete the configuration to the push notification on your OneSignal Account go to "Settings" and click on the "Keys & IDs" option and paste this key on the App ID field and in your Builder in the One Signal ID.
After these setups are done, all you need to do is built the App with the latest version and the new One Signal Credentials, and you can start testing the Apps, Have fun.
I am sure this will improve your sales a lot, if you need us to do this just ask us , we will be happy to help you with it.
14. To send notification using OneSignal you need to select the app that you want to submit the push notifications, for example, you can send a notification to your business owners if choose your Orders App.
15. After selecting the app that you want to send the notification, you can see on the website the general information about the user that received the notification on this app.
To send notifications need to click on the "Message" option.
Prepare Push Notification
16. On this screen, you can see all the notification that you are also sent, you can create a new notification, only need to click on "New Push" button.
17. The first thing you should select is the option "Send to Subscribed Users." This option is to send the push notification that you are creating to all users to this app.
18. In this field, you can write the title and the message about the push notification that you are sending.
19. You can change some content like the notification sounds, images, or videos.
20. After configuring the push notification, you need to select the configuration to deliver this notification. Once you complete this information, you only need to click on "Confirm" to continue with the process and send the notification that you are creating.
21. Verify the information is correct. Then click on "Send Message." to send the notification.
22. You can monitor the notifications delivered to your app.
Have a Happy Ordering