In Lesson 1 you've learned how to get your website to your customers, however, we did not mention how to manage all the incoming orders that your businesses are going to get, well, in this article, we will explain you briefly how to do it.
In this quick lesson on how does, an order flow will look like.
In this demonstration, we are going to see all the Ordering Products working together with such as; Ordering Website, Ordering App, Business App, Delivery App in the full process of one order.
1. The customer creates the order using the Ordering Website or the Ordering App.
The process when using the Ordering Website or Apps is very simple, the customers put their address, select a restaurant/store from the list that the Ordering Administrator has set up, select the product or services available and finish the purchase.
2. Business Owner is informed.
Once the order is made by the customer, the business owner gets informed about it in several ways, he can get a push notification on their Business App, an Email on their Inbox and also a non-stop ringing pop up inside the Orders Manager in the Ordering Editor.
3. Business Owner Accepts or Rejects the Order.
After the order was received, the business owner has to accept or reject the order before continuing the process, he can do this from the Business App or change the status of the order from the Ordering Editor inside each order.
4. The customer is informed via push notification and email.
All the products in Ordering are in full synchronize, meaning that when any status is changed on the ordering products every party involved in the order will get informed, it can be via push notification, mailing, or the message feature inside each order.
This way we make sure there are no confusions in the ordering process
5. Assigning Driver to an Order.
Once the order is accepted by the business owner, he has the chance to assign a Driver to the order (customer receives a push notification with the assigned driver).
To assign a driver the Business App gives the option after you accept the order, in the Ordering Editor there is an option where you can see the list of drivers, select one and the driver will get the push notification of new order assigned.
6. Driver Pick up and Delivery timing.
When the driver accepts the order, he has to set up how long is going to take for picking up in the restaurant, and how long is going to take for delivery to the customer, this information will show inside the messages feature as a historical on each order.
When the driver opens the order he will see the location for pick up and delivery, order details, routing, and even if needed, he can add some more documentation such as; notes, photos, and signatures.
7. Client & Business get informed about this status change.
The customer and the business owner are informed about every status change that the order is getting, for example, if the driver is picking the order up, they will be informed, until the order is delivered.
8. Order Delivered and Finished.
When the driver arrives at the customer location and sets “Delivery Completed”, the customer and business owner gets a push notification and email of this change immediately.
Now the Order is finished, the customer is enjoying the order, the driver delivered the order, and business made a sale. This is exactly how you can start selling with your Ordering Installation.
Highlights · Important to know.
- Every party involved in a particular order will get a push notification on each status change or message sent.
The Message Feature is one of the best features we have, in this feature you'll be able to see all the change status, photos, signatures, notes or maybe instructions of any party involved on each order, take a look
- Customers and business owners can follow the driver route in real-time to see where is the driver at any time.
This is how Real-Time Tracking works Click Here.
- To learn more about the Delivery Dashboard Click Here
- Business Owners & Administrators can use the delivery dashboard to follow up the drivers on the map with only a few clicks · Learn More ·.
- The business owners are able to integrate GPRS printers to get each order printed. Check GPRS Article
- If the order was rejected by the business owner or the driver they have to write down the reason why the order was rejected for the super admin to follow up.
- Inside the Orders Manager Dashboard, the business owner is able to see all the orders in a quick and easy view for management.
As Always, Happy Ordering