Easy step by step guide to learn how to set up testing in your iOS devices.
- Plug-In Your Phone to a computer
- Open iTunes & click in the little device that is showing there
- Click on the 3rd Option that iTunes Will show, click it several times until it says UDID, copy it and get in the certificates for testing your iOS Apps
- Go to your Developer Apple Account and get in your Devices
Here you will see all the devices you have currently for testing the Apps
- Click on the "+" button to add the new UDID you just got in the previous steps
- Now Register the New device with the Name you prefer and the UDID you have on the Device
- After the UDID was Added, let's go in the Provisioning Profiles tab and look for the Adhoc that has been assigned to your App.
If we created we added the legend "Adhoc" at the end of the App, if this is not there and you added it please remember how you named it
- Add the new device you just registered and save the changes.
- Download the newest Adhoc you just created
Be sure that the Adhoc's and the Apps are matching.
Example, Ordering App Adhoc is for the Ordering App Only
1.Enter you your builder, then Go to Build > Key Stores > iOS > Choose File (Select the new Adhoc)
- Just click on the "Build Test" & read the new QR code for your Apps with your iOS device.