An easy step-by-step guide to learning how to set up testing on your iOS devices.
Get my UDID (The UDID may change according to your iPhone, check for more guides in google)
- Plug-In Your Phone into a computer
- Open iTunes & click on the little device that is showing there
- Click on the 3rd Option that iTunes Will show, click it several times until it says UDID, copy it, and get in the certificates for testing your iOS Apps
- Go to your Developer Apple Account and get into your Devices
- Click on the "+" button to add the new UDID you just got in the previous steps
- Now Register the New device with the Name you prefer and the UDID you have on the Device
Click on the "Build Test" & read the new QR code for your Apps with your iOS device.
Do not forget that we also have daily conferences on Ordering University, a Youtube Channel Daily.
This video might work for you, it is an explanatory video on how to test your Products.
We are always here to help you!
Have a Happy Ordering