An easy step-by-step guide to learning how to set up testing on your iOS devices.
Get my UDID (The UDID may change according to your iPhone, check for more guides in google)
- Plug-In Your Phone into a computer
- Open iTunes & click on the little device that is showing there
- Click on the 3rd Option that iTunes Will show, click it several times until it says UDID, copy it, and get in the certificates for testing your iOS Apps
- Go to your Developer Apple Account and get into your Devices
- Click on the "+" button to add the new UDID you just got in the previous steps
- Now Register the New device with the Name you prefer and the UDID you have on the Device
You will need the Team ID to setup the Builder
Click on the "Build Test" & read the new QR code for your Apps with your iOS device.
Do not forget that we also have daily conferences on Ordering University, a Youtube Channel Daily.
This video might work for you, it is an explanatory video on how to test your Products.
We are always here to help you!
Have a Happy Ordering