Order processing and Delivery Driver allocation.
As soon as an order is placed by a user it will go to the "Pending" queue, where the Admin will allocate it to a driver or placed for pick up at a store location.
In this window, you will find the orders that have just been assigned to a delivery driver and it's possible to follow the delivery on route via maps.
In this window are all the orders that were correctly completed.
In this window are all the orders that were canceled by the user or admin.
Now we will learn what each instruction in the order panel is for (the same fields are shown in all orders info).
This space serves to filter the orders.
ID: When an order is created, it is assigned an ID. This bar serves to filter or find order by its ID number.
Select delivery type: See the orders filter by delivery or pick up.
Select a driver: Select a driver and see his orders.
Select a business: It can also be filtered by business, you can see them in this dropdown.
Customer: You can search the orders with the telephone number or e-mail.
Select a city: Filter through the different options if applicable.
Select a status: The status bar will serve to decide the current status of the order.
Select pay method: Filter by the payment method used by the customer.
The status of the orders are classified as follows:
From and to: Here we can view the orders depending on the dates we would like to see, for example: “Only filter the previous month”.
Search and clear: After filtering we search and filter our information and clear, it will leave our previous selections clean.
#: Here is the number that identifies the order.
Date: Here is the creation date of the order.
Business: Business that completed the order.
Cus.Email: Here is the customer email that made the order is displayed.
City: Here is the city where the order was registered.
Status: Here it shows the current status of the order.
Total: Total price of orders placed.
If we click on any order, details of the sale will appear in a pop-up.
1. Order No: This is the order number that was granted to the order
2. In this section, you can take actions of the order and select which delivery person will deliver the order.
📚 Read this, it's important
The drivers can deliver as many orders as you set them up to, if your package includes the feature where you put a maximum of orders you can change it inside your Ordering Editor > Admin Area > Driver Assignment Settings.
3. In this section, you will find the personal data of the client, such as an address, names, or notes that the client makes according to their order.
4. This section shows information about the restaurant that receives the order, delivery date, type of payment, type of delivery.
5. In this section, it shows the things of the client's order.
6. The total sum of the price of your products that the customer bought.
7. Print (generates a digital invoice ready to print).
Now you can delete orders