With this tool, you'll be able to upload all the required information in just a few seconds.
To import one or multiple products, you should first download the importer example for "Import Products”.
Once you have downloaded the importer, when you open the file, you will notice that the columns contain the names of the data that the products should have. In this example, we will create a new product with the following data:
- External business ID: (number): This is the store identifier where the category will be created.
- External category ID: This is the target category.
- External product ID: This is the target ID for the product. If the product is created, it will be assigned this identifier.
- Name: Product name.
- Price: This price will be added to the product.
- Slug: This is the label that the category will carry (similar to an identifier).
- Enabled: Indicates whether the product will be enabled or disabled
You should edit the file and add the data you want to import. In this case, we will import a product with the following data:
You select the importer, click on "Upload," choose the file, and then click "Import." The new product will appear in the store.
Ordering always involves thinking about what you need most.
As Always, Happy Ordering.